Improve Staff Confidence
As part of our portfolio of solutions, we are pleased to be a UK distributor of the ChemDAQ® Peracetic Acid monitoring system into the healthcare market.
Steri-Trac® Continuous Monitoring for Peracetic Acid: Steri-Trac is a fixed monitoring system ideal for known areas of concern or potential exposure.
ChemDAQ® helps you maintain a safe, productive work environment by providing best-in-class monitoring products for Peracetic Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, and Ethylene Oxide.
Monitoring the air around potentially hazardous chemicals sets a higher standard of safety and quality at any facility.
Does your Sterilization Equipment Emit Unsafe Vapors?
Don’t let the equipment you need to keep your patients safe, be a safety hazard to your employees. Biocides, like Peracetic Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide and Ethylene Oxide are very effective in killing pathogens on instruments that could be harmful to your patients, but the same biocides could put your staff at risk.
Steri-Trac continuous monitoring allows you to quickly and easily measure vapours in real time.
- Provide employees peace of mind that they are working in a safe environment.
- Identify problem areas and take corrective action before it is too late.
- Minimize disruption and improve productivity by early detection of malfunctions.
- You cannot smell or physically detect certain vapours at low concentrations.
- Exposure happens, even with the best safety practices in place.
- Equipment can leak, if your equipment tells you differently, ask for an indemnification.
- Failure of engineering controls and work practices.
- Continuous monitoring is the only way to ensure worker safety.
News & Events
iM Med are pleased to uniquely be able to offer customers Peracetic Acid disinfectants for Endoscopy, manufactured to the highest standards in the U.K. As the only healthcare provider offering U.K. manufactured Endoscopy disinfectants, we are able to guarantee...read more
iM Med exhibited at this years British Society Gastroenterology Annual Conference. The event was a fantastic opportunity to meet with customers new & established to discuss the Steelco range of endoscopy decontamination equipment including the innovative OCS One...read more
Introduction iM Med ran a fascinating study day on 16 May, aimed at staff with lead and management responsibility for endoscope decontamination. CSJ reviews some of the highlights. The Leadership in Endoscopy Decontamination took place at The Thinktank, Birmingham...read more